Monday 8 August 2011

Shopping >> new purchase

 

I always love clothes that have different ways of dressing. Hence, when i saw MDS has launched this, i was hooked for its color and design. But its way too exp for an online dress. I seldom bought an online dress that cost more than $40. Lucky me! it was OOS! BUT!! i saw the same dress in Far East! with 3 colors somemore! Orange, Black and lime yellow. The SA mentioned this is an inspired dress from a branded brand (cant remember what brand though) Orange is IN now but too bad, it doesn't suits my skin tone :( and black is boring..i have too many LBD in my wardrope. I need some color dress (though i already have many :p) hence, i bought this instead:

 

I love how light the dress is but -ve point is, it is quite sheer. Hence, petticoat or underskirt is required. Now, i only need to find a location to wear it..hmmmmmm................

No comments:

Post a Comment